- 2 Posts
How to use ROM Manager to backup & restore through factory reset? CM11 M7 Nexus 4
Hi, I'm looking to factory reset my CM11 M7 Nexus 4, to solve the issue of Themes Provider crashing. I've got ROM Toolbox Pro, but I'm unsure how to backup and restore all my stuff after factory resetting.
1) How do you do this? (A link to a guide will do)
2) Is this really necessary, or is it alright to just clear the cache?
Thanks for any help!
- 06-20-2014, 09:25 AM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 09:16 AM
- By KeenAndroid3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2014, 06:10 PM
- By CannedBullets in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:55 AM
- By pmedwards25 in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 02:31 AM
- By rceee in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-14-2014, 11:55 PM