Can I unlock my phone from Kies 3?
My Samsung galazy S4 has suffered the hairline crack to the imoled, causing it to go black. I have read several people having the same issue. But now I would like to back up my phone with Kies 3, but my phone has a 4 digit passcode to unlock the phone but I cannot use the phone becuase the screen is black and non responsive.
- 06-20-2014, 08:45 PM #2
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Can I unlock my phone from Kies 3?
I am also having the same problem, but with a Samsung Galaxy S3. The screen is damaged and does not respond to touch, but the phone itself works (turns on, connects to PC via USB). I am trying to unlock the phone so that I can explore the phone's files on PC. I have read that a possible route to solving this issue might be to disable the lock screen using ADB, so that you can explore the files on the phone; however, I am getting a "device offline" error when I search for adb shell in the command prompt.
- By KareemSteel in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:26 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 10:03 PM
- By mastankhan in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 08:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 04:08 AM