Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default android 4.4.2 issues

Since I upgraded my samsung note 2 I have lot of issues, every 2 minutes wifi drops off,have issues with internet applications & lock screen pin is cram together. Please help how to get over this.
    Thanks , Gab

Default Re: android 4.4.2 issues

You have a few options.. You can try a full resetting of your phone.. Or you can try Turning it off then on again.. If you can, do this by taking the battery out for a minute or two.. When I had 4.4.2 I had other issues and my battery could not be taken out.. You cannot compare your issues to others unless there the exact same.. Some issues will clear up to the above and some won't.. If you search for the 4.4.3 update changelog it addresses both of your concerns.. Still not working right... Then contact your carrier as some issues are carrier specific and they may already have a fix or patch. Or may even be willing to exchange it out for a working one.

Default Re: android 4.4.2 issues

Welcome to Android Central! Try clearing the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. https://t-mobile.jive-mobile.com/#ji...cuments%2F6768

Posted via Android Central App.
    Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.