S4 Power Button Stuck
I got my S4 not even a year ago, and the power button is stuck in, and it won't turn on. It even turned itself off. The most reaction I get from it is when I take out the battery then put it back in, then it turns itself off again. Is there anything I can do to fix this, or do I have to take it to the store and get a new power button altogether?
- 06-24-2014, 03:01 PM #2
- By Benjy-S5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 07-07-2014, 02:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 09:23 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 01:35 AM
- By gatorgirl013 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 12:56 AM
- Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 12:45 AM