Samsung Galaxy s5 imei invalid
Hi Android fans,
got a new s5, now it wont work , it says imei invalid, and the battery drains very fast and powers off at about 30%
- 06-24-2014, 02:40 PM #2
- 09-10-2014, 04:00 AM #3
- 11-06-2014, 10:34 AM #4
- 11-06-2014, 11:54 AM #5
Re: Samsung Galaxy s5 imei invalid
If it's new, bring it back and get a replacement. If not, try dialing *#06#. That will give you the IMEI the phone thinks it should have. Now look at the label under the battery for the Dec: number. They should be the same. If they aren't, bring it back, something bad happened inside the phone and it's covered. If they are, call your carrier - you may have a listed (read: "stolen") phone.
And try not to let a lithium battery (in any device, not just phones) discharge to less than 40% for longest life.
- By hitinder in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 09:19 PM
- By CannedBullets in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:55 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 02:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 02:10 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 01:35 AM