Can't find app in application manager
I have smartphone Samsung Galaxy S4 mini, and on home screen there is a shortcut named "Best offers" with a bunny as icon. I can't find the app in my application manager so that i can remove it. It connects to internet when i'm not using wifi and it charges me
- 06-15-2014, 06:12 PM #2
Re: Can't find app in application manager
Welcome to Android Central! Sounds like malware. Are you sure it's a shortcut, or could it be a widget? Can you long press it and move it around?
If you can't find it in the App Manager, it may be part of another app that you installed. You might have to uninstall apps one by one until it disappears.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By Glen Cook in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-24-2014, 09:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 07:45 PM
- By pmedwards25 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 09:25 AM
- By KeenAndroid3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2014, 12:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:03 PM