Moto G problem
My windows 7 laptop does not recognize my moto g phone when I plug it into the usb port. How can I fix this?
- 06-15-2014, 10:03 AM #2
- 06-15-2014, 10:07 AM #3
Re: Moto G problem
Download the drivers here if you haven't already done so: https://motorola-global-portal.custh...p/30,6720,9050
Follow the instructions to install. If there are still problems connecting try a different USB port when connecting the device. Goodluck!
Sent from my GT-P7510 using AC Forums mobile app
- By rsi0503 in forum Moto E (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2014, 04:27 PM
- By bazah in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:24 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2014, 07:08 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 03:44 PM
- By mawtaw in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 08:56 AM