Verizon s3 black screen
Couple months ago my phone went black. Used it in the am, put it in my purse like always, but when I went to grab it to make a call the screen was black. Didn't drop the phone, no water damage but screen is black. Tried taking battery out, booting into safe mode, restarting all with no luck. Warranty is up, no insurance. Phone buttons lights up when power on, makes sounds (power up, alarm, ebay notification, rings when called) and I can answer a call. What are my options? Cannot really afford to take it somewhere, and I'm not super tech savvy. If you use plain simple English I can follow steps though. Thanks for any help.
- 06-15-2014, 02:17 PM #2
Re: Verizon s3 black screen
Welcome to Android Central! It sounds like the screen for damaged or failed. You probably need to have it replaced. Go to a cellphone repair shop, or contact Samsung for repair work.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By JODIEJOHN in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 50Last Post: 06-18-2016, 03:30 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 02:43 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 02:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 06-15-2014, 10:16 AM
- By mugenakuma in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:57 AM