how do i root app 360 security on my android?
how do i root app 360 on my android?
- 06-15-2014, 02:56 PM #2
Re: how do i root app 360 security on my android?
Basically the app is requesting you to grant root access. If your device is rooted and your comfortable with giving access to the application to root (system) level portions of your device then proceed. Otherwise you can just deny it and continue onward.
I do question why the application needs access to this? Most other virus scanning apps don't require root level access to work.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- 08-09-2014, 09:47 AM #3
- 08-09-2014, 09:49 AM #4
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:35 AM
- By icouldntpossiblycomment in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:07 PM
- By aledelcastle in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 04:01 PM
- By Bezseja in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 01:59 PM