how do i root app 360 security on my android?
how do i root app 360 on my android?
- 06-15-2014, 02:56 PM #2
Re: how do i root app 360 security on my android?
Basically the app is requesting you to grant root access. If your device is rooted and your comfortable with giving access to the application to root (system) level portions of your device then proceed. Otherwise you can just deny it and continue onward.
I do question why the application needs access to this? Most other virus scanning apps don't require root level access to work.
- 08-09-2014, 09:47 AM #3
- 08-09-2014, 09:49 AM #4
- 12-21-2014, 12:57 AM #5
- 04-13-2015, 10:51 PM #6
- 07-13-2015, 04:10 PM #7
- 10-28-2015, 03:07 PM #8
- 07-18-2016, 11:49 PM #9
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:38 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 09:35 AM
- By icouldntpossiblycomment in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:07 PM
- By aledelcastle in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 04:01 PM
- By Bezseja in forum HTC One M7Replies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 01:59 PM