Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default how do i root app 360 security on my android?

how do i root app 360 on my android?

Default Re: how do i root app 360 security on my android?

Basically the app is requesting you to grant root access. If your device is rooted and your comfortable with giving access to the application to root (system) level portions of your device then proceed. Otherwise you can just deny it and continue onward.

I do question why the application needs access to this? Most other virus scanning apps don't require root level access to work.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

They ask me to do this “ root privileges are required to remove them.please grant root privileges to re-flash your devise with an official ROM

They ask me to do this “ root privileges are required to remove them.please grant root privileges to re-flash your devise with an official ROM” I need to do what. I didn't understand. Anybody help me.