This problem just occurred earlier today. Normally it'll show my sent text messages, and received in the same panel in conversation format. But all of a sudden my sent text messages stopped displaying.. It won't show the pictures I send or plain texts to anyone. But the other person still receives my texts. And I am still able to view what they send me... How do I fix this?
    06-15-2014 02:50 PM
    This problem just occurred earlier today. Normally it'll show my sent text messages, and received in the same panel in conversation format. But all of a sudden my sent text messages stopped displaying.. It won't show the pictures I send or plain texts to anyone. But the other person still receives my texts. And I am still able to view what they send me... How do I fix this?
    Welcome to the forums. I would try clearing the cache in the messaging app and see if that helps.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app
    06-15-2014 03:55 PM
    I am having the same problem. I cannot see the text I am sending anymore. If I download an sms messenger app and send from it instead of my normal text messaging I can see the message. However this is more of a bandaid then the solution to the root problem. It happened right after I updated my chromecast app, I have deleted any redownloaded my chromecast app since then.

Any ideas? When I tried to clear the cached data as suggested in the post above. It did not help.

Thanks
    06-11-2015 09:56 AM