Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Galaxy Note 3 won't display my SENT text messages

This problem just occurred earlier today. Normally it'll show my sent text messages, and received in the same panel in conversation format. But all of a sudden my sent text messages stopped displaying.. It won't show the pictures I send or plain texts to anyone. But the other person still receives my texts. And I am still able to view what they send me... How do I fix this?

Global Posts
    26,545 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 won't display my SENT text messages

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    This problem just occurred earlier today. Normally it'll show my sent text messages, and received in the same panel in conversation format. But all of a sudden my sent text messages stopped displaying.. It won't show the pictures I send or plain texts to anyone. But the other person still receives my texts. And I am still able to view what they send me... How do I fix this?
    Welcome to the forums. I would try clearing the cache in the messaging app and see if that helps.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app

What could not be changed, must be endured - New Spring, by Robert Jordan

Community Guidelines and also here, Developer Rules, and Marketplace
    Mobile Nations Sister Forums: iMore/Connectedly/Windows Central/Crackberry

Default Re: Galaxy Note 3 won't display my SENT text messages

I am having the same problem. I cannot see the text I am sending anymore. If I download an sms messenger app and send from it instead of my normal text messaging I can see the message. However this is more of a bandaid then the solution to the root problem. It happened right after I updated my chromecast app, I have deleted any redownloaded my chromecast app since then.

Any ideas? When I tried to clear the cached data as suggested in the post above. It did not help.

Thanks