freezing / battory drained
Also when if freezes I turn it off and back on the battory is drained. Also it goes into airplane mode by itself ? Why ???
- 06-15-2014, 04:07 PM #2
- 06-15-2014, 05:46 PM #3
- 06-15-2014, 06:38 PM #4
Re: freezing / battory drained
Welcome to Android Central! The battery could be going bad, so consider trying a replacement. If you have an external SD card, see what happens if you unmount it (in Settings/Storage), remove it, and reboot.
Another thing to try is to clear the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data. [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By hitinder in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 10:19 PM
- By bazah in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-20-2014, 10:24 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 04:08 PM
- By mugenakuma in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 10:57 AM
- By Saul Rosales in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 03:09 AM