Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default HTC ONE M8 wallpapers

Hello everyone i'm a beginner to this site. I'm looking for HTC ONE M8 wallpapers and searched in this site too. I found some real good stuff in the this link Best HTC One (M8) Lock Screen Wallpaper 1080 HD
    My question is i couldn't find download option in the above link so how i have to download wall papers from that link? Are they free or i have to pay them to download? Please let me know. If they are free then how i have to download or just LEFT CLICK and SAVE IMAGE AS does that job? Can you please suggest me some other sites fro where i can download wallpapers for M8. Since i'm new to this site i hope you guys will understand the problem. Hoping to hear from you.

Thankyou.

Global Posts
    18,978 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: HTC ONE M8 wallpapers

I like the app Zedge. Some really good ones, app is on Play, and the file goes right to your phone.

From a Carbon M8 and AC Forums app

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here