ZTE android to computer connection.....exe failure
I can connect my phone to my computer but I can not access files on my phone via the computer. The only files I see are the exe file but when I click on it, it fails to open...error and close prompt.
- 06-15-2014, 06:50 PM #2
Re: ZTE android to computer connection.....exe failure
Welcome to Android Central! How is the phone connecting? Is it MTP, PTP, or USB mass storage? You can tell by swiping down the notifications and tapping the USB connection notification. Make sure it's either MTP or mass storage (the latter is only available on older devices).
Remember that even in MTP, not all folders on the phone will be visible on the computer. Certain folders remain hidden.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By goobs10 in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:25 PM
- By Roy Droid in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2014, 06:47 PM
- By treetopsranch in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2014, 01:53 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:21 PM
- By William Zeidlik in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 05:33 PM