It just stop working All it does is re start over & over Pulled battery out but does not help
- 06-15-2014, 04:23 PM #2
- 06-15-2014, 05:47 PM #3
Welcome to Android Central! A few things to try:
1. Try a new battery.
2. If you have an SD card inserted, unmount it (in Settings/Storage), remove it and then reboot.
3. Boot into the Recovery menu and clear the cache partition. http://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-5744
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By majdi suliman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 21Last Post: 11-09-2015, 10:16 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2015, 02:06 AM
- By r0wl4nd in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 03:18 AM
- By wtp132 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 03:42 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 02:44 PM