- 06-15-2014, 05:44 PM #2
Re: freezing macer S71-3G
Welcome to Android Central! That doesn't sound good. You could try booting into the Recovery menu, but it may be difficult to figure out how to do that, since your device is not very common. Power it down, then try pressing and holding combinations of the Power button and the Volume buttons. If you are able to access the Recovery menu, select the Wipe Cache Partition option (if available), or the Wipe Data/Factory Reset option.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By lorenzo3988 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 3Last Post: 11-15-2014, 02:53 PM
- By Philipp Yeo in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:44 AM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2014, 05:38 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 03:08 PM
- By mugenakuma in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:57 AM