My SG3 wont turn on.
Hi. Please help. my SG3 wont turn on. It is stuck on the start up screen but doesnt proceed and further than that. I continues to flash the same screen. When I put it on charge to flashes two alternative battery icons. I have taken the battery out and put it back in the phone immediately starts flashing the start up screen without the power button even being pushed. What can I do to try fix it?
- 06-15-2014, 06:40 PM #2
Re: My SG3 wont turn on.
Welcome to Android Central! Have you tried a replacement battery? Also try booting into the Recovery menu and clearing the system cache partition. You won't lose any personal data. [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Posted via Android Central App.
Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-11-2015, 10:56 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-18-2014, 09:30 PM
- By Roy Droid in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 06-16-2014, 06:47 PM
- By juudje in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 10Last Post: 06-16-2014, 03:05 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 06:53 PM