Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Angry Speaker wont work on my HTC One Mini 2

I am very confused because the volume is up but i get no sound. the earphones work but the internal speaker doesn't. HELP?
    -Thanks

Default Re: Speaker wont work on my HTC One Mini 2

Welcome to Android Central! Is the phone brand new, or did you get it used? Do any sounds ever come through the speaker? And this is a silly question, but you've unplugged the headphones, right?

Posted via Android Central App.
    Please excuse any typos or autocorrect derps.

I have the exact same problem no audio at all through speakers only headset such is leading me to belive it's a human error not sure hopefully some one will know what's going on. Other tha. That htc need to fix this model immediately.

I am on my second phone fresh out the box that does this...usually around midday between 11 and 2 for the first week but is now totally random...if you reset it will work again but only temporarily. It will happen again daily without warning. I've contacted my contract provider and HTC twice now with no luck...they just suggest repair or replace but I don't feel it will solve it as when the phone is freshly turned on it will work fine therefore I will end up with them not finding the problem unless they sit there using it 24 hours which isn't going to happen...I suspect it's software related as there's nothing to indicate any problem. It's totally random when it happens....I'm getting very sick of it...factory reset does not solve it and I've regularly checked for updates

To clarify when I call I can hear, with headphones I can hear but when I play music, press speaker, recieve a call etc there's no noise atall till I reset the phone

I'm having the same issue. No ringtone when called. No audio output from phone when playing media files. I get audio fine from Bluetooth or headphones.

I have exactly the same problem.. I got the phone brand new yesterday and the speakers won't work.. headphones work and I can hear message tones but when the headphones are out it doesn't play sound.. the song will be playing but with no sound. is there no way of fixing this? I mean it has two speakers I was expecting this phone to have amazing sound.. not no sound!!