- 1 Posts
Have a T-Mobile LG G2, Using Straight Talk and MMS Doesn't Work Either Way! HELP!
I've had my LG G2 with Straight talk for about two months. The first month the MMS worked fine with the APN settings I had put in. Now it stopped working for the second month I've had it. What do you think is wrong? Would it be the android 4.4.2 update? I've tried a lot of things and it doesn't work. Some dude on YouTube said I would have to root my phone and do some other crazy steps. Are there any ways around that? Thanks!
- 06-24-2014, 03:48 PM #2
Re: Have a T-Mobile LG G2, Using Straight Talk and MMS Doesn't Work Either Way! HELP!
Welcome to the forums.
I don't think rooting the device will offer any solutions. Have you tried changing just the access point names, as opposed to the specific settings?
- By r0wl4nd in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2015, 04:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 23Last Post: 01-12-2015, 05:50 PM
- By kidonccs in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:32 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 03:29 PM
- By escu8912 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2014, 05:40 PM