- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 calendar not showing holidays all of a sudden!
So, all of a sudden, my S3 stopped showing US and Jewish Holidays in the stock calendar app. I went into settings and go into "display" and sometimes I see my google account and I check off US Holidays and press done. Then the google account suddenly disappears from the list and I can't get it back! Very strange. No matter what I have done, it stopped showing the US and Jewish Holidays. Any thoughts? When i go to Google calendar on my PC they are showing but it doesn't sync with my calendar on the phone. I know the answer to that problem, so please don't reply to that!
I cleared the calendar cache but am afraid to clear the data since I don't want to lose everything. HELP!!!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 11-23-2015, 09:03 PM
- By AndresC64 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-27-2014, 12:12 AM
- By BadAthlete in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:38 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 09:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 08:19 PM