FoxFi on Verizon Galaxy S4
I have yet to find a workaround. When I activate the hotspot it tells me to "Go to Settings" and turn on "Mobile Hotspot" within 30 seconds. I do this and it tells me to activate the hotspot.... doing so tells me to turn on WiFi which in turn will kill the mobile hotspot. No sign which says "Call to Subscribe" comes up, it's the hotspot activation that kills it all for me. It just won't start.
- 06-24-2014, 02:59 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 07-11-2014, 05:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2014, 02:55 PM
- By sre123 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2014, 07:34 PM
- By Zachary Schwantes in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-15-2014, 10:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 08:18 PM