Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Changing font COLOR

I know how to change font and font size. Is there any way at all to change the color of my home screen icon font color? As I said before I know how to change the font itself and how to change the font size, I have a light colored back ground and I like said light colored back ground and I'd like to be able to read the font on my home screen. This question has been asked before and completely ignored, so if you can't give me an answer that will change the font color tell me that there is no way to do it or say you don't know, don't try to bull**** me.

Default Re: Changing font COLOR

Only way I can think of is using a 3rd party app or launcher to change some. This could fall under rooting of the device so it would allow special 3rd party apps that require root access to modify the color of the font.

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.