Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Can someone identify what phone model this Otterbox case goes with?

imgur: the simple image sharer
    imgur: the simple image sharer

I found this case on the sidewalk (strange, I know), and I'm looking to sell it. The inside says 6930a, but a Google search doesn't give any clear answers. I've also looked at the images in the search but haven't found anything resembling the top-middle rectangular hole. The inside also says OTR DEF 1, so it's definitely a Defender model as opposed to a Commuter model.

Default Re: Can someone identify what phone model this Otterbox case goes with?

Welcome to Android Central! Is that the only piece you have? Because the Commuter models appear to have three components--an outer polycarbonate layer (which is what you're showing), an inner silicone layer, and a screen protector. OtterBox Commuter Series Cases | OtterBox.com. If you only have the outer layer, I doubt anyone would buy it, unless they just need that particular component.

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.

I'm OP. Yes, it's the only piece I have. After asking on Yahoo, I'm pretty sure I have the outer portion of the Note 3 case: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 case | Defender Series by OtterBox

Does it say, "OTR DEF 6930" OR "OTR COM 6930"? I have a otter case that says "OTR COM 6930" on the hard plastic part and "OTR COM 7071" on the rubber part. I have searched and not found either anywhere. It doesn't look like the either pic you posted. It isn't near big enough for a Note. It is smaller than my HTC one.