How To Email a photo in a TEXT msg.
How do I take a photo out of a text msg. and either email it or put it in my gallery? There are no options other than to save attachment to storage on the screen. Then when I save the attachment, I don't know how to get it or where it is. Is it on the SD card and where IS that? I want the photos that were sent me in a text msg.
- 06-16-2014, 10:45 PM #2
Re: How To Email a photo in a TEXT msg.
Welcome to Android Central! It may depend on which phone and messaging app you're using. But you can probably long-press the photo in the messaging app until a menu appears. Then select the save option. It will probably save to the Downloads folder in the main Internal Storage, but again, it may depend on the phone or messaging app. It may be helpful for you to install a file manager app like ES File Explorer, with which you can explore around the phone to find the photos.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 12:34 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:35 PM
- By trademarked in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 03:29 AM
- By theamericanjedi in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 03:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 01:34 AM