Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Samsung GT-I9100 Flashed

Hi,
    Last night I was trying to install the Philz mod and I don't know what I did wrong coz my phone is not booting up, every time I switch on my phone I see my phone's model and after that I see a sky full of stars with a blurred background. I'm unable to enter in the recovery mod. I can still claim the warranty but I don't know if they will accept that.

PS: for switching off I have to remove the battery coz power button restarts the phone.

waiting for a solution

Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung GT-I9100 Flashed

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi,
    Last night I was trying to install the Philz mod and I don't know what I did wrong coz my phone is not booting up, every time I switch on my phone I see my phone's model and after that I see a sky full of stars with a blurred background. I'm unable to enter in the recovery mod. I can still claim the warranty but I don't know if they will accept that.

PS: for switching off I have to remove the battery coz power button restarts the phone.

waiting for a solution
    Try and reboot into download mode and reflash another custom recovery, this often happens if your mod is a corrupt file. Then try and reflash your ROM if necessary
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Hi,

waiting for a solution
    Well, I don't think you can claim the warranty any more because it looks you are rooted. I am pretty much sure when you were trying to install the Philz mod you may got yourself rooted. !! It looks as if you are stuck over the bootloop, Do one thing get the stock ROM downloaded from the sammobile/frimware section and get the latest version of ODIN. Use the ODIN to flash stock ROM over your device. Your device will get back working normally.

Have a look at this video.

Tomorrow I shall try to claim the warranty if they accept my claim then its OK otherwise I will try to play with the USB Jig coz the guys on the local service centre told me that Its relating to the screen. They big problem is that I can't even connect with Odin, with Odin I see my phone connected but when I try to install something, it freezes on the "Connecting".