Samsung s3 battery problems ?
I got a samsung s3 last september it was functioning normally until my phone started to freeze and lines would appear on my screen it turned out my battery was bloated ( they said it has been happening with samsung phones) so they changed it, but after that i changed my battery twice and when i took it to the company and not the store they told me that it is the electricity that must have damaged my battery and they changed my battery again but my problem is not going away. The first 2 months on the 4th battery were fine but now it is being drained quickly and sometimes when i plug it and remove it or restart it the battery's percentage changes dramatically within seconds. It's been lasting me 4h9m only !
Any thoughts of what might be going wrong ?
- 06-16-2014, 07:38 AM #2
Re: Samsung s3 battery problems ?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:54 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:53 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2014, 03:47 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 05:29 AM
- By tashauphill in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 03:35 AM