Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Unhappy Samsung s3 battery problems ?

I got a samsung s3 last september it was functioning normally until my phone started to freeze and lines would appear on my screen it turned out my battery was bloated ( they said it has been happening with samsung phones) so they changed it, but after that i changed my battery twice and when i took it to the company and not the store they told me that it is the electricity that must have damaged my battery and they changed my battery again but my problem is not going away. The first 2 months on the 4th battery were fine but now it is being drained quickly and sometimes when i plug it and remove it or restart it the battery's percentage changes dramatically within seconds. It's been lasting me 4h9m only !
    Any thoughts of what might be going wrong ?
    Tnx
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Default Re: Samsung s3 battery problems ?

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    I got a samsung s3 last september it was functioning normally until my phone started to freeze and lines would appear on my screen it turned out my battery was bloated ( they said it has been happening with samsung phones) so they changed it, but after that i changed my battery twice and when i took it to the company and not the store they told me that it is the electricity that must have damaged my battery and they changed my battery again but my problem is not going away. The first 2 months on the 4th battery were fine but now it is being drained quickly and sometimes when i plug it and remove it or restart it the battery's percentage changes dramatically within seconds. It's been lasting me 4h9m only !
    Any thoughts of what might be going wrong ?
    Tnx
    Aww, that's just too less well, tell me which charger you are using to charge you device I mean are you using the Original charger or some other??? I just don't get the reason behind wearing of the battery !! I don't seemed to get the problem anywhere other than the Charger, have you tried replacing the charger you are using to charge your device ?