Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Samsung galaxy active is bricked.

hello, my Samsung galaxy S4 was working ok with a cracked screen until i tried replacing that screen. when i opened the phone an put it back together it never came back on. only shows galaxy S4 an goes back off. Am out of options because i cant get the right filed to unbrick my phone. please i need help. please email me at: lenroy006@gmail.com if any help.. please..

Global Posts
    8,951 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Samsung galaxy active is bricked.

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    hello, my Samsung galaxy S4 was working ok with a cracked screen until i tried replacing that screen. when i opened the phone an put it back together it never came back on. only shows galaxy S4 an goes back off. Am out of options because i cant get the right filed to unbrick my phone. please i need help. please email me at: lenroy006@gmail.com if any help.. please..
    Check that all your connections are secured properly and that nothing was left undone. Reboot and see if there is any improvement with booting.

Also, you can load recovery (power off the device, hold volume up+home+power) and factory reset then wipe cache partition and reboot.