Galaxy Note 2 black screen
i dropped my phone and it DID NOT crack the screen is just black.
my touch works (becausei hear and feel it) ,
sound works and buttons work.
what do i do? what do i replace??
i tried holdig the buttons down to reset it but its still black.
Last edited by davidnc; 06-17-2014 at 04:42 AM. Reason: email removed/ guidelines violation
- 06-16-2014, 09:28 PM #2
Re: Galaxy Note 2 black screen
Welcome to Android Central! A connection might have come loose with the screen, or it might still have been damaged. You could search the web for videos on how to take apart the phone to investigate, but you obviously do this at your own risk. I'd suggest just bringing it to a cellphone repair shop.
- By Dustbury in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 11Last Post: 07-21-2014, 10:23 AM
- By s7yler in forum Misc. Android Phone ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2014, 03:44 AM
- By lewis leggatt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 7Last Post: 06-19-2014, 10:57 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:13 AM
- By Roy Turner Jr in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 09:07 AM