Bottom half of phone flickers after update
So I've had my galaxy s4 for just over a year, and I've never really had any problems, until this most recent update. Like other people, my battery is now dying much more quickly than it was before, but theres another issue that is driving me crazy. The bottom portion of my screen flickers all the time. The image on the screen is still present, but its as if the brightness on the bottom half can't make up it's mind. Has anyone else had this problem and was anyone successful in fixing it?
- 06-16-2014, 10:15 AM #2
Re: Bottom half of phone flickers after update
Often times issues can arise after a system update, especially if you are making the jump from one version of Android to the next. Good luck!
- 06-16-2014, 10:20 AM #3
- By Dustbury in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 16Last Post: 05-16-2016, 12:59 PM
- By indianajonze in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-29-2014, 03:07 PM
- By JacksonEdwardHarrison in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 5Last Post: 06-24-2014, 01:56 AM
- By androidcentral8450 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2014, 03:57 PM
- By Citizen Coyote in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:21 AM