- 1 Posts
Android tablet can't get public IP
I have wi-fi entry point, which got 2 static IPs from provider and shares it. My Android tablet (Asus Memo Pad) every time got 10.x.xx.xxx IP from private subnet. So it has now access to internet. How to force it to get static public 172.xx.xx.xxx IP by DHCP?
- 06-29-2014, 01:37 AM #2
Re: Android tablet can't get public IP
Welcome to Android Central, and sorry for the delayed response! Try going to Settings>Wi-fi, and long-pressing your wi-fi network. Then tap Modify Network, and check Show Advanced Options. Under IP Settings, tap the dropdown, and select Static, and then enter the IP address.
- By ricairon in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:38 AM
- By Kibbster in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:27 AM
- By Citizen Coyote in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:21 AM
- By marios1441 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:04 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 08:41 AM