have downloaded three books to my tablet. It does not have a very big memory and I have read the books so would like to delete them, how do I do it?
- 06-16-2014, 07:34 PM #2
Re: fusion5 tablet
Welcome to Android Central! Did you download them using an eBook app? Or did you download them directly from the web? If you used some kind of app, it should have some way to delete the book. If you downloaded the file directly from the web, then use a file manager app like ES File Explorer to look for the file and delete it.
- By Ilya Pekelny in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-29-2014, 01:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:48 AM
- By marios1441 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:04 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2014, 08:21 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-15-2014, 02:16 PM