Before I read mrsharrypotter's comments, I was at a lost. So I went to setting and clicked on no lock for the screen. Hoping that when it turned off, it would simply come back on , or something-I was very frustrated at this point, now it's worse. I can't get the screen to come up so I can get to the setting.
Live chat is no help at all.
- 06-16-2014, 08:30 PM #2
Re: Seeking help
Welcome to Android Central! We don't know which comments you're referring to, so it's hard to know what your main issue is. Are you saying that you don't want any kind of lockscreen at all--that you just want the phone to turn on whenever you press the Power button, without having to unlock anything?
Tell us which device you have. On most devices, go to Settings>Security>Screen lock, and select None.[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/P3S6fTo.png[/IMG]
- By KBX in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 05-26-2015, 06:18 PM
- By lewis leggatt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 7Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:57 AM
- By ziffos in forum Chrome OSReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 06:25 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 03:04 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:22 AM