Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sarkhan518
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default WPS pin entry

Hello. I liked this site. I can find lots of useful information about any phone here. I have a samsung galaxy win i8552 mobile phone. I wanna enter wps pin manually in the phone but there isn't any option also I checked to enter the pin with several applications again they didn't work properly. Now, what android phones which allow to enter manually wps pin to connect a wifi network, you can recommend me ? I hope that I can get correct answer for my question.

Global Posts
    31,643 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Pure Nexus/Franco Kernel

Default Re: WPS pin entry

I think a single entry is baked into the OS. I am not sure if I have ever seen an app that can do what you need.

Thumbs up Re: WPS pin entry

hai ,i am using penta WS703C tablet,,with android 4.0.4 in it,,,,i can connect to wifi by entering a pin,,on the option pin from
    access point,or pin from this device,,,i use this feature for hacking wifi networks nearby home,,just in few seconds i
    could hack most of the wifi networks by simply enering the pin number,,, when i connected to the wifi through wpsin,,,i got access
    even on the original password,,my tablet is rooted,,when i connect through wpspin ,,,i explored the password with root explorer,,now
    ...i don't know whether this works on all devices with android 4.0.4,,you can try it by downgrading or upgrading it to 4.0.4,,,,
    there is a simple application on playstore named wps pin, gives the pin no instantly ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i am just a kid 15 years old,,,,
    but i am sure this hacking works efficiently on penta ws703c,,,

hope this inforrmation will help you or not,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,