How do I prepare a phone flashed to Page Plus for resale?
I want to move from a Verizon Droid Razr that has been flashed to PP to a different phone (staying with PP) and would then like to sell the Razr. Is there a way to reset the phone to a "clean" flashed state - in effect, doing a "factory reset" without damaging either the root or the flash?
- 06-16-2014, 06:42 PM #2
Re: How do I prepare a phone flashed to Page Plus for resale?
You mentioned root. So if the device is rooted and has a custom recovery then use the factory reset /data wipe from the custom recovery. Reboot the phone but just don't log back in and you should be clean and free.
Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
- By mchi5 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 26Last Post: 12-25-2015, 03:59 PM
- By stockandroidguy in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 06:45 AM
- By Ranny99 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-08-2014, 03:14 PM
- By MP5_ForTheWin in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2014, 06:21 PM
- By Google_Superuser in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 06-18-2014, 01:15 PM