Problem Completing Amazon App Login
Following latest Verizon update (Jun2014) to my unrooted S3 SCH 1535, I cannot complete the Amazon app's login process. On opening the app, the home screen appears. But after entering my login info a blank screen comes up with a rotating circle in the center. Called Amazon, they're blaming my phone. To shop Amazon, I now log into the website. Any help will be much appreciated.
- 06-16-2014, 08:15 PM #2
- By mchi5 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 25Last Post: 07-14-2015, 03:47 PM
- By wilsonye in forum Android AppsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-17-2015, 04:01 PM
- By stockandroidguy in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 07:45 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 10:45 AM
- By ClaudiaP in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 06-16-2014, 01:12 PM