how long should my Nexus 5 hold a charge?
I've had the phone for about 2 weeks. Updated to 4.4.3 and I'm constantly charging this phone. With little to no use yesterday it drained from a full charge at 10am to 17% by 3pm, Seriously that is far to fast of a drain!
I'm running battery doctor on it It shows Facebook Avast and hangouts as using the most battery life. Some days I can get almost 12 hrs off of a charge. That is a serious flaw!
- 06-16-2014, 06:59 PM #2
Re: how long should my Nexus 5 hold a charge?
Welcome to Android Central! There are a lot of factors involved. It would help if you posted screenshots of your battery stats after it's gone through most of a full charge. Show us the main screen, the full graph, the Cell Standby category (to see how much Time without Signal there is), and the Screen category (to see the total screen-on time). In the meantime, review this guide: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...ving-tips.html
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2014, 11:06 PM
- By MP5_ForTheWin in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 06-25-2014, 06:21 PM
- By PsychDoc in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 06-18-2014, 05:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 06:42 PM
- By vishalprajapati in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 12:32 PM