Moto X At&T Straight Talk Help
Hello everyone, I currently bought an unlocked Moto X AT&T phone and I've bought a Straight Talk sim card. I am able to text just fine but my problem is that I can make any calls. I've called Straight Talk several times already and yet till I'm not able to call or receive them. Please can anyone help me fix this problem.
- 06-28-2014, 10:24 AM #2
Re: Moto X At&T Straight Talk Help
In Settings>wireless and networks, you should have an option More... at the bottom. Click that, and that should get you to a list of options including Access Point Names. See if changing one of those might help.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:04 AM
- By sanzfrancisco in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2014, 05:53 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:01 PM
- By ld1974 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 05:46 PM
- By dpham00 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 05:02 PM