Pop3 Email Stopped Syncing
I have two pop3 email accounts on my Samsung s4 that have synced fine for years through the stock email app. A couple of days ago, the accounts stopped syncing, with no setting changes made by me. Even, when I try a manual sync, the email app indicates no messages, yet I know there are messages residing on my server because I can see them through webmail. I appreciate any advice. Thanks.
- 06-16-2014, 08:20 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2016, 11:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-22-2014, 01:24 AM
- By LunatiqueRob in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 06:20 PM
- By izzy67 in forum Amazon Kindle Fire HDReplies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 05:44 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 03:15 PM