my s3 restart alone
my phone doesn't open till the last he get samsung Galaxy S3 then he restart again and again and again what can i do??
- 06-16-2014, 10:17 PM #2
Re: my s3 restart alone
Welcome to Android Central! Try booting into Recovery and clearing the system cache partition--you won't erase any personal data: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
If that doesn't help, consider trying a new battery, since a failing battery can lead to odd behavior. Or consider taking out your external SD card, since a corrupt SD card can also cause issues as well.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 12-02-2014, 03:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 10:07 AM
- By xweb10 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2014, 10:27 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:31 AM
- By Claire Robbins in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 01:08 AM