Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Xanafuego
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Galaxy s5 backlight not working

I recently got a new galaxy s5 and loved it, until i came across a problem. I was playing a game on it when it suddenly died and upon recharging it the screen backlight wont work. The touch screen on the phone still works but the backlight on the screen doesnt work. its a brand new phone and hasnt been dropped or damaged in any way. the warranty is still in effect but I dont have time to go get a new one. i tried removing the battery and resetting it but nothings working, please help!

Default Re: Galaxy s5 backlight not working

I would get the device replaced if your still within your new warranty exchange. No reason to deal with a hardware issue, I would find a way to make time to replace it.

Default Re: Galaxy s5 backlight not working

Well in the original post the author had said he didn't have time to deal with a warranty. So I'm hoping to resurrect this thread because I'm in the same situation only this phone was given to me by a friend he went and got a replacement. warranty not an option for me. exact situation phone totally works no backlighting Verizon Samsung Galaxy S5. Crazy thing is the son of a ***** is only about three months old.
    Funky Cricket likes this.