I screwed up my root mod. HTC One M8 Bootloop
I was trying to get CM11 on my HTC one M8 and I screwed something up while installing it. I can't boot to recovery for some reason and I don't know what else to do.
- 06-26-2014, 10:11 AM #2
Re: I screwed up my root mod. HTC One M8 Bootloop
Still having problems here?
Can you enter your bootloader?
If so I would try to re flash the recovery manually or using a toolkit. Worst case, find and grab a RUU package and reset the device.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:37 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 07:31 AM
- By Claire Robbins in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 01:08 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:17 PM
- By sandoff in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:09 PM