- 3 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Help Me Please!!!
So I have a Samsung galaxy s3 with virgin mobile and a few days ago the screen went black while the phone was still on. I have tried all the button pressing and what not it didn't work. I have read that this is a problem with the screen LCD/Digitizer. Buying a repair kit is expensive. If I bought another SGS3 with virgin mobile that has a bad ESN could I just switch the motherboards??
Any and all help is appreciated greatly
p.s.- please try and dumb it down a little I don't speak Techie :P
- 06-17-2014, 01:50 AM #2
Re: Help Me Please!!!
Welcome to Android Central! What happens if you try to charge the phone--do any of the LED lights turn on? Have you tried replacing the battery?
Also, see if you can boot into Recovery using the following guide: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Ashley Monzon in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-23-2014, 07:19 PM
- By Nadine in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 11:24 PM
- By TheDarkerShadow in forum Sprint Motorola Photon QReplies: 2Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:08 PM
- By sandoff in forum HTC One M8Replies: 0Last Post: 06-16-2014, 08:09 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 07:30 PM