- 1 Posts
My 3G Phone won't act like one!
So just recently, I bought the A859 from Lenovo and was super excited. At first, it was working fine, i was able to download Whatsapp and Instagram, but in the midst of downloading BBM, it stopped. Since then, i couldn't access any app which utilized a network connection either from Wi-Fi or a Telecom Provider Data Plan. My speculation are that after I upgraded the phone's firmware (cuz it kept on flashing everytime unlocked the phone), it messed up a part of the phone and that's why I can use the features I was promised.
Can anyone help me and is anyone familiar with this issue as well? I'm new to the android community as I used to have a BlackBerry for 4 years. If anyone can help, please do so. Thank you
- 06-17-2014, 02:39 AM #2
Re: My 3G Phone won't act like one!
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:25 AM
- By KDogg241 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 06-25-2014, 08:31 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:46 PM
- By Hollis OCardello in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:41 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:00 PM