Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Smile Xperia z

i notice my phone draining battery even im not using it . my gps google play service WIFI bluetooth 4g etc is off . when i check my battery usage i notice Screen is 41% even my Brightness level in 10% and Android System 20% . Even Stamina Mode is On , Queue Background Data is on and Low Battery Mode is on . . Any Advice from the Experts . . Thanks Im Chris

Default Re: Xperia z

I'm an ***** rather than an expert I'm afraid. But the screen will almost always draw the most charge from the battery. Even when phone is not in use such as overnight, it's doing things and you'll lose some charge...for me, typically 5%. Is this what you're referring to?

Posted via Android Central App

(That's annoying...an autocorrect derp. I meant the 9th letter of the alphabet, the 4th, the 9th, the 15th, the 20th.)

Posted via Android Central App
    Banned

Global Posts
    706 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    i notice my phone draining battery even im not using it . my gps google play service WIFI bluetooth 4g etc is off . when i check my battery usage i notice Screen is 41% even my Brightness level in 10% and Android System 20% . Even Stamina Mode is On , Queue Background Data is on and Low Battery Mode is on . . Any Advice from the Experts . . Thanks Im Chris
    Try installing some battery saver application like Dubatter saver or.... it will help you in cleaning up the background application which results in excessive battery usage . I am sure the using these application can help you in saving the battery.