- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Samsung s3 Black touch
hello, i bought mu samsung galacy s3 Black colour phone from usa last year but now its display has been damaged ,so i visited samsung service centre in india to repair my phone but they said that they only deals with the indian product, but on my rrquest they ordered my black touch pad from outside but when they tried to fix it on my phone the size was not matching so they rrfuse me. Now my phone is dead. What should i do now, also i contacted samsung customer care they are also helpless in this case. What should i do please helpbme.
- 06-28-2014, 12:35 AM #2
Re: Samsung s3 Black touch
Sometimes, other parts of the device can get damaged while replacing the screen. Ribbons and other connections are quite delicate inside a device.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 18Last Post: 07-08-2016, 11:40 PM
- By Unregistered in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 10:41 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 03:48 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 03:14 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 02:25 AM