HTC M8 - Notifications Mute
My notifications sound (only) has been switched off. Normal profile is "on" but the notifications volume symbol is crossed out on the volume screen and I'm not able to turn it on. I've tried checking and unchecking "Use ringtone volume for notifications" but no change. It vibrates only. However, Ringtone, media etc is all fine
What's strange is that after some 5-10 minutes, the notification sound is back again. Is there anything specific that's causing this strange issue?
- 06-17-2014, 08:36 AM #2
Re: HTC M8 - Notifications Mute
Welcome to the forums.
I would try clearing cache in recovery first. Here is how: [Guide] How to reboot into Stock Recovery on HTC One M8
- By stlrfan78 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 12Last Post: 08-06-2014, 01:15 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2014, 11:11 AM
- By jd914 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 3Last Post: 06-17-2014, 05:02 PM
- By vikingraid in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 02:03 AM
- By Hideela in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 09:28 PM