S3 wont turn on?
Ive had my S3 for around 7 months and had no problems what so ever. Last night my phone was working perfectly, I went to sleep with my phone on at my bedside charging and woke up with it off. I turned it on and the screen and 'Samsung S3' appeared but it didnt move from there. When I plugged the charger back in it lights up again and the battery sign comes up but a loading symbol is in the middle and it freezes. Its been like this all day. Any suggestions on whats wrong and how to turn it back on??
- 07-06-2014, 10:16 AM #2
Re: S3 wont turn on?
Try rebooting into recovery. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Edit: sorry...forgot to include clear system cache.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 09:57 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-28-2014, 10:19 AM
- By Meems603 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 07:31 AM
- By theamericanjedi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:13 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 08:28 AM