Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Headphones w/ mic & volume compatible with HTC One M8

I had Bose Ae2i with my samsung galaxy S4. The microphone, volume, call making worked with the phone. S Voice commands even worked with it. Then one update ruined it all, the volume buttons weren't compatible with the phone anymore, everything else worked. Anyways, I have to get a new phone (decided on the One M8). My Bose Ae2i will probably not work with the phone because the headphones are probably outdated now. I'm looking for around the ear headphones, which have a mic and volume control, that would be compatible with the M8.

I've done some browsing and have only seen two headphones that come close to what I want. Those are:
    Sennheiser HD 429s
    Skull Candy Hesh 2 w/ mic

The only problem is that those do not come with volume control. The mic, call making ability is there. Whether or not the remote is compatible with the M8 features is a bonus, not needed. If these are the two best around the ear headphones that are compatible with the M8, then I might as well stick with the Bose 2Aei's that I have.

Please let me know if the headphones that I want actually exist for the HTC One M8 or not

Global Posts
    19,887 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Headphones w/ mic & volume compatible with HTC One M8

Personally, I would try the headphones anyway. You might be surprised. I would guess it was an update with the Samsung that might have killed the third party use of headphones.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here