Nexus 7 Tablet is stuck on back arrow.
Screen is black and pressing buttons does nothing. Buttons do not seem to be stuck. How do I get unstuck?
- 06-17-2014, 08:03 PM #2
Re: Nexus 7 Tablet is stuck on back arrow.
Welcome to Android Central! What were you doing when the screen went black? And are you saying the buttons are still visible? The app you were just using presumably crashed. Does pressing the Home button get you anywhere? If not, press and hold the Power button for about 10 seconds to force a power down. Then turn the tablet back on again.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2015, 05:20 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2014, 09:16 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 09:58 AM
- By ams284 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 06-18-2014, 08:39 AM
- By mujeer shaik in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 09:57 AM