Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
+ Reply Subscribe
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By srkmagnus
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    AC Question

Default Computer Imports thumbnails when I transfer pictures from HTC Evo 4g lte to computer via USB

Ok so when I tether my Evo 4g LTE to my Windows 8 computer via USB and just select all my pictures, it transfers these crazy thumbnail size pictures along with all my other pictures. The only way I can see which ones are tiny versions is by opening every single one, which I can't do because there are a couple thousand pictures on my phone

How do I transfer the pictures from my phone without getting all the weird thumbnail versions?
    Is there an easy app or program that is user friendly so I don't have to just search through folders to transfer my photos?
    Thank you!

Global Posts
    21,016 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Computer Imports thumbnails when I transfer pictures from HTC Evo 4g lte to computer via USB

If it were me, I would transfer all the photos and sort them out later. I am not sure if there is an app that can do that, and the issue might be on the PC side.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here

Global Posts
    8,518 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock 4.4 (KitKat)

Default Re: Computer Imports thumbnails when I transfer pictures from HTC Evo 4g lte to computer via USB

Quote Originally Posted by AC Question View Post
    Ok so when I tether my Evo 4g LTE to my Windows 8 computer via USB and just select all my pictures, it transfers these crazy thumbnail size pictures along with all my other pictures. The only way I can see which ones are tiny versions is by opening every single one, which I can't do because there are a couple thousand pictures on my phone

How do I transfer the pictures from my phone without getting all the weird thumbnail versions?
    Is there an easy app or program that is user friendly so I don't have to just search through folders to transfer my photos?
    Thank you!
    Are you using HTC Sync Manager to transfer your photos? If not, give that a try and see if it addresses your issue:
    HTC Sync Manager Overview | HTC United States

Also, when importing images, do you see the thumbnails on the phone or computer when transferring begins or do these images just show up on the computer afterwards?
    Golfdriver97 likes this.