Folder Issues on Galaxy Note 10.1
1) Files downloaded into the standard download folder cannot by copied or moved to other folders. Yet, I can copy files into it.
2) I've changed the default download folder to a folder on my external sd card. But all apps ignore this setting, and insist on downloading into the default location. Not really a problem, I just can't copy/move the files.
3) When connected to my W7 PC, folders and files were copied and names changed instantly and beautifully. Now, a name change can take a very, very long time.
4) Images copied via USB used to be automatically added to the Gallery. Now they aren't. A restart would add the files to the Gallery.
5) ES File Explorer: I did connect to a DropBox cloud service folder. Things worked well, until yesterday. I cannot copy/move files from the DropBox cloud folder in ES FE.
- Android 4.2.2
- I'm using ES File Explorer
- Google kept nagging me to use Drive. I did a few days ago. Perhaps this has screwed things up?
- I've already removed DropBox, but there's still no improvement.
Q) How do I fix these folder issues with my Note 10.1?
Q) How do I stop using drive?
Q) Do I need to do a fresh install? How would I do that?
Re: Folder Issues on Galaxy Note 10.1
I don't think Drive had anything to do with this. The issue may be a problem with ES File Explorer. Have you emailed them and asked?